ISC HaulerBiner Compact Rescue Kit
The HaulerBiner Compact Rescue Kit is a lightweight, compact and simple to use/deploy. The HaulerBiner is fully rated for lifting people.
The HaulerBiner has three pulley wheels incorporated into each Karabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 (theoretical) Mechanical Advantage system. The HaulerBiner also has a purpose-designed progress capture cam with, an 'on/off' position. The HaulerBiner utilises purpose-developed 6mm (1/4") rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip. The kit is supplied in a two-pouch bag, for easy deployment.
The HaulerBiner is load rated to 140kg (310lbs) but it has an MBS of at least 16kN/3500lbs tested as a complete system. Kits are available in three standard lengths; 105cm (41"), 165cm (65") or 300cm (118"), with custom lengths available on request. The length of the system, when fully contracted is only 32cm (12")!
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) MA
- When suspended in a harness, pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical) MA
- With a D4/D2 Descender, as part of a short-haul / long-lower system
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.