Basic lightweight caving harness
The SUPERAVANTI is a lightweight caving harness designed for a wide range of users. It is entirely adjustable, thanks to its buckles, and its construction is particularly simple and sturdy. The attachment points are now positioned even lower in order to make rope ascents easier and more efficient. Its compact size, with buckles located between the legs, limit the risk of snagging in narrow passages.
- Leg loops reinforced with TPU for greater resistance to abrasion
- Two Dyneema® equipment loops are extremely durable
- High-strength polyester webbing for excellent durability
- Extensive waistbelt and leg loop adjustment options to fit a wide range of users
- Color-coded attachment points are reinforced with Dyneema® for greater strength
- Rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap
- Safety stitching on harness for easier sizing identification:
- size 1: yellow stitching
- size 2: black stitching
- Material(s): attachment points in Dyneema® reinforced polyester, high-strength polyester webbing, TPU (no PVC) protection on leg loops, Dyneema® equipment loops
- Certification(s): CE
|SKUs||C12 16||C12 26|
|Weight||405 g||440 g|
|Waist belt||60-95 cm||90-105 cm|
|Leg loops||42-62 cm||52-77 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.