2" PMP Pulley
- The 2 Single PMP Prusik Minding Pulley are sized to fit between our Micro PMP and 3 PMPs and represents a mid-sized option for those needing the unique features of a PMP. These pulleys are one of the lightest UL Certified pulleys meeting NFPA G General Use. In fact, the breaking strength for this pulley is the highest available based upon the strength to weight ratio.
- Prusik Minding Pulleys are especially versatile and may be used in many ways, from progress capture and hauling systems to crevasse rescue, high-lines and Tyrolean traverses. The wide base design maximizes the effectiveness of a Prusik hitch while a unique side plate formation allows the use of larger ropes in a compact pulley ideally suited for 8mm prusik
- An oversized bell-shaped top hole accepts 2 large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners and allows the carabiners to be rotated freely and completely. Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency and reduce the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems. In addition, sealed ball bearings are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as can be the case with needle bearings.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS: UL certified to NFPA 1983 G General Use. High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys. Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Type: Single Axle: Ball Bearing Material: High Quality Aluminum Dimensions : 3.97 x 2.9 x 1.37" Weight: 6.3 oz. Max. Rope: 1/2 (13mm) Sheave: 2 aluminum 3 Sigma MBS: 36kN (8,093 lbf)NFPA1983 CertifiedBecket Strength: 23kN (5,170 lbf) Made In USA
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 ounces
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.