Comfortable, durable caving harness.
AVEN is a comfortable, durable harness designed for caving. The foam-backed waistbelt and wider leg loop straps ensure comfort during long vertical ascents and descents in caving. The TPU-reinforced leg loops and the HMPE gear loops and attachment points make this harness extremely durable. The attachment points are positioned as low as possible in order to make rope ascents easier and more efficient. It is equipped with six gear loops, two slots for a CARITOOL tool holder, and a bag tether attachment loop for transport and organization of gear.
- Designed for comfort:
- wide foam on waistbelt provides great comfort and support, without hampering general mobility or rope ascents
- closed-cell foam waistbelt prevents water absorption and keeps the harness comfortable throughout its lifetime
- wide leg loop straps offer better weight distribution between the thighs and the pelvis
- leg loop buckles are positioned between the legs to limit the risk of snagging in narrow passages
- Reinforced for durability:
- leg loops reinforced with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for greater resistance to abrasion
- waistbelt backing in polyester
- gear loops in extremely durable high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE)
- high-strength polyester webbing retains smooth adjustment qualities over time
- attachment points entirely reinforced in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), for great durability
- rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap
- Efficient rope ascents:
- rope ascent efficiency is optimized, thanks to the lower position of the attachment points
- three gear loops on each side, for transport and organization of a large amount of gear
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- differently colored safety stitching, for easy identification of harness size (yellow stitching for Size 1, black stitching for Size 2)
- loop in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for tethering a bag
- Material(s): high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), steel, closed-cell foam
- Certification(s): CE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.