Compact, versatile rope clamp
The BASIC is a compact ascender that fits well in the hand for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to accept carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact rope clamp for excellent grip
- Versatile: used to ascend a fixed rope, or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion.
- Wide lower hole allows lanyard and foot loop carabiners to be easily connected
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC
People who bought this product, also bought
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.