Dewalt 3/8" Screw Anchor
***Items to Consider***
-3/8" Screws are only compatible with 1/2" hangers.
-Rubber O-Rings are recommended to hold the hanger to the screw during installation and travel.
-Holes for all stainless steel screw anchors MUST be drilled with a specific Powers SDS Drill Bit. Zinc plated screw anchors may be installed with any standard 3/8 SDS Drill Bit.
- Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Patented thread design offers low installation torque
- Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
- Fast installation with powered impact wrench
- Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- One-piece, finished head design
Click here to read about how screw anchors are paving the way to new discoveries in some of the world's deepest caves.
Additional independent testing may be found here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.