Lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving rope ascent
FALCON ASCENT is a lightweight seat harness featuring a two-part ventral attachment point that fastens with an OMNI carabiner. This attachment point makes it more efficient during rescue operations involving rope ascent. The FALCON ASCENT harness features a semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached.
- Two-part ventral attachment point fastens with an OMNI carabiner and allows connection of a CROLL ventral rope clamp. The low position of the rope clamp makes it more efficient during rope ascents.
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||765 g||795 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.