Harken Winch NFPA Lokhead Kit
A CERTIFIED SELF-TAILING, MAN-RIDING CAPSTAN WINCH WITH THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF AN INNOVATIVE CAPTIVE HEAD
The Harken LokHead Winch Kit (NFPA Technical Use) is a man-riding portable capstan winch specifically designed for confined space rescue retrieval or for use with davit systems using an unlimited length of life safety rope. The captive head allows the winch to be used safely, and keeps the rope from accidentally coming off the winch and releasing. The LokHead Winch Kit comes complete with everything needed for a tripod setup.
- Robust stainless steel mounting plate and hardware
- Tripod adapter
- Winch handle
- CMC adjustable strap
- 2 CMC Auto-Lock Carabiners
- Rugged, waterproof carry case
- Diverse applications – The LokHead Winch can be used anywhere a load needs to be lifted and lowered. Rigged to a tripod, like an Arizona Vortex, Sked-Evac tripod, or most other tripods available, it can be used for confined space rescue, for load moving and hauling, and man-riding
- Ergonomic – Easy to rig and efficient, makes the most of the operator’s effort. The winch offers a 40:1 power ratio with 2 gears: high-speed for light-loads and low-speed for heavy-loads
- Operation – Can be driven manually with the provided 25 cm (10″) winch handle or can be used with a power drill
- Reliable – The braking system provides descent control and worker protection against free-falls. The encapsulating jaw cover protects fingers and clothing from catching in the winch
- Versatile – Designed for use with life safety rope 10-12.7 mm (5/16-1/2 in) diameter and unlimited line length
- Maintenance is easy – Clean and grease regularly as described in the product manual
- Maximum Rated Load (MRL) – The max rated load is 500 kg (1,102 lb) for goods/equipment and 220 kg (485 lb) for live rescue loads
- Certifications – Meets NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) for Technical Use (“T” Rated), 11mm-12.5mm, MBS 22kN
|PRODUCT NAME||WEIGHT||MAXIMUM RATED LOAD (MRL) - GOODS/EQUIPMENT||MAXIMUM RATED LOAD (MRL) - LIVE RESCUE LOADS|
|HARKEN LOKHEAD WINCH KIT||14.5 KG (32 LB)||500 KG (1,102 LB)||220 KG (485 LB)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.