PANTIN is a foot ascender designed for more efficient and less tiring rope ascents, also available in left-foot version.
- Facilitates rope ascents:
- used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or BASIC ascenders
- keeps the body upright for more efficient movement
- design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- Great durability:
- stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Dyneema straps resist abrasion
- Functional and ergonomic use:
- compact shape allows it to remain constantly attached to the foot and prevents any risk of snagging
- easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
- releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Also available in left-foot version
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.