PAS 22 Personal Anchor System
The Metolius PAS 22 Personal Anchor System (sold in assorted colors) is designed to give the climber a high-strength anchor connection. The PAS's bar tacked loops offer a conveniently knot-free way to clean anchors or belay from a taut tie in.
- LEFTnotruc(Completely redesigned PAS with 11 mm (0.43") webbing that now passes the CE/UIAA Sling Standard,500)
- More versatile - can be used for equalizing anchors
- Same weight despite higher strength
- Safer than daisy chains (Daisy chains are designed for body weight applications only)
- Safer, more convenient and more adjustable than using slings or quickdraws at the anchor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.