- Size: One Size
GRIGRI + Plus Petzl Belay device with assisted braking and anti-panic handle,
for all single rope diameters GRIGRI + is an assisted braking device designed
for all climbers, for both indoor and outdoor climbing. It can be used with
all single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameter ropes) and is suited
for intensive use. The reduction handle offers exceptional descent control.
Two usage modes to choose from, depending on need: top-rope belay or lead
belay. The top-rope belay mode and the anti-panic handle make for a more
comfortable belay, making the GRIGRI +
- FOR ALL CLIMBERS: The GRIGRI + is a belay device with assisted braking for indoors and outdoors. Designed for all climbers.
- ROPE COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all single ropes (8.5 to 11 mm in diameter) and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG-LASTING: Great durability for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate. Weighs only 200 grams.
- DON'T PANIC: Features an anti-panic handle. If the user pulls too hard on the handle the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent.
- CHOOSE YOUR BELAY MODE: Top-rope or lead, thanks to the selection knob. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking up slack and makes for a more comfortable belay.
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 10, 2017
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.