Compact, lightweight D-shaped carabiner ideal for aid climbing and racking gear
Compact, lightweight D-shaped carabiner ideal for aid climbing and racking gear; it is easy to clip, even when wearing gloves.
- Highly versatile:
- compact and very lightweight
- the D shape is efficient, offering nearly equal capacity on either end of the carabiner
- aid climbing: the D shape of the carabiner enables two carabiners to be clipped on a Sm’D WALL and remain easy to access regardless of which carabiner is loaded
- Easy to use and ergonomic:
- the D shape is easy to hold
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system helps avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- small hole for tethering a TIBLOC or an accessory to the carabiner with a cord, keeping the devices together
- Straight gate with grooves for improved grip when opening the carabiner
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.