STOP is an assisted-braking descender. It is used with 8.5 to 11 mm diameter low stretch kernmantel ropes. It improves descent control and facilitates rope maneuvers. The ergonomic handle makes for particularly comfortable grip and usability. Friction zones are stainless steel, to ensure great durability.
- Descent control:
- assisted braking improves control during the descent
- rope maneuvers are facilitated when passing intermediate anchors
- compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm diameter low stretch kernmantel ropes
- the ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- handle faces user for better control of rope glide
- design of the handled camming mechanism offers a comfortable descent
- installation diagram engraved on the descender
- safety gate on the openable side plate allows the rope to be installed easily while the device remains connected to the harness
- elongated connection hole allows the FREINO Z carabiner to be rotated in order to make the descender loss-proof when transferred from gear loop to semi-circular carabiner
- Great durability thanks to the stainless steel pulley and cam
- Material(s): aluminum side plate, stainless steel pulley and cam
- Weight: 350 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1
People who bought this product, also bought
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.