Notch Flow Rope Wrench Fusion Tether Combo
Features & Benefits :
- Improved ultra low drag ascent
- Fits rope diameter range = 11mm-13mm (7/16” – ½”)
- Quick and efficient integration with Fusion Tether or alternative tethers
- Includes stainless steel slic pin for mid line attachment of the climbing rope
- Robust solid hot forged T6 7075 aluminum construction
- Rope friendly chamfered edges
- Engineered & developed in collaboration with original inventor Kevin Bingham
- MBS 23 kN (5,400 lbs.)
- ROPE DIAMETER 11mm - 13mm (7/16” - 1/2)
- DIMENSIONS (INCHES) 2 x 4⅜ x 1⅝
- DIMENSIONS (MM) 51 x 111 x 41
- WEIGHT 0.25 lbs (113g)
Additional Features for Tether Combo:
- Adjustable bollard allows custom friction setting.
- Incorporated Rope Wrench stop for optimal orientation Multiple SRS ascent attachment points
- Secondary attachment point for auxiliary climbing system
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.