Raumer R5000 Connector (SS)
Stainless Steel Connector ideal for outdoor environments and designed forclimbing, caving, canyoning and mountaineering.
New design, smaller and softer shape, without sharp edges; housing a double rope is much facilitated; much less possibility of accidental leakage of the rope!
It allows the arrangement of anchors and belay system and protects those who use it against falls from a height
- Openable device which enables a mauntaineer to link himself directly or indirectly to an anchor, for use anywhere in a belay system.
- with a Ø12 body; the thickness of the steel has been designed not only to increase strength against breakage but also to prolong the “life” of the carabiner, which can otherwise be compromised by heavy use.
- The wiregate is created in A316L
- The wiregate’s shape also prevents accidental opening when horizontally weight-loaded.
- Special shaping of the engagement tooth which determines an exceptional tensile traction strength
- Material of the body: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Materiale of the wiregate: Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Available in “MARINA” Version - Art. 599 M highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.