DMM Boa ANSI Locksafe Carabiner
The Locksafe version is our most popular connector in treecare applications due to it’s amazing versatility and the new ANSI compliant barrel mechanism gives greatly increased gate push in strengths to make it even more versatile.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- A massive 30kN breaking load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.