Edelrid HMS Bulletproof Carabiner
Light and robust. This innovative hybrid carabiner combines the benefits of an aluminum carabiner with those of a steel one. This is made possible by a steel insert in the carabiner’s vertex, which prevents premature wear and the formation of sharp edges. At the same time, the aluminum body minimizes the weight.
- Available with either screw or triple lock
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
- Fmax. major axis [Kn]: 25
- Fmax. open [kN]: 9
- Fmax. minor axis [kN]: 9
- Width [mm]: 75,00
- Length [mm]: 110,00
- gate opening [mm]: 24
- Closure: Screw
- Weight: 82 g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.