Small, robust screwgate biner with steel insert at the apex. Prevents premature wear and burrs or sharp edges. Ideal for personal protection use, e.g. clipping into a belay anchor.
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
- Fmax. major axis [Kn]: 27
- Fmax. open [kN]: 8
- Fmax. minor axis [kN]: 10
- Width [mm]: 60,00
- Length [mm]: 100,00
- gate opening [mm]: 20
- Closure: Screw
- Weight: 60 g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.