Camp USA Ball NUT
For the slim and grim. Invented in 1987 by John Middendorf and originally
brought to market as Lowe Balls, these have become the secret weapon of many
aid and trad climbers. These little wonders will work in small parallel-sided
cracks where the only other option is pounding a piton. Ball Nuts also work in
pin scars and small flares where cams simply won't fit. Since they weigh so
little, many advanced trad climbers keep a 2 and 3 on their rack at all
- 39 g./1.4 oz. total weight. Range: 4.5mm (min) to 9mm (max). Strength: 9 kN.
- Color-coded for fast identification. Narrow depth fits shallower cracks than traditional camming units. .
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4 x 1 inches; 1.8 Pounds
- Item model number : CAMP USA
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 28, 2007
- Manufacturer : CAMP
- Best Sellers Rank: #448,003 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) #26 in Climbing Active Protection Hardware #473 in Climbing Hardware
- #26 in Climbing Active Protection Hardware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.