CMC PMP Swivel Pulley 1.1
The compact, lightweight Prusik-minding pulley (PMP) Swivel 1.1 is ideal for backcountry use where every packable ounce matters. The rotating swivel aligns the rope with the direction of the pull. By combining the swivel with the pulley, overall system length is minimized, increasing travel. The patented pivoting side plate allows the rope to be quickly inserted.
- Prusik-minding side plate opens without having to disconnect the pulley from the anchor
- A double-detent button prevents accidental opening of side plate
- Sealed ball bearings provide maximum efficiency
- Aluminum sheave
- Works with rope sizes up to 13 mm
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Technical Use
- 3 Sigma MBS 20 kN (4,496 lbf)
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||TYPE||SHEAVE TREAD SIZE||SHEAVE||COLOR||NFPA RATING||3 SIGMA MBS|
|5.1 OZ (145 G)||SINGLE||1.1 X 0.5 IN (28 X 13 MM)||ALUMINUM||BRONZE / SLATE||TECHNICAL USE||20 KN (4,496 LBF)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.