Edelrid Hand Cruiser
Ergonomically shaped hand ascender for a comfortable ascent on the rope. The curved design increases comfort and reduces friction in the system. A large eyelet allows several carabiners to be attached; a smaller eyelet slightly higher is ideal for setting up a directional anchor. Besides, the secondary hand can comfortably grasp the HAND CRUISER at the top during ascent.
- The upper part of the ascender can be grasped with the other hand for two-handed ascents
- Cams for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
- Right-hand/ left-hand version in different colors for easy identification
- For 8.0–13.0 mm diameter kernmantle ropes
- Approved rope diameter: 8-13 mm
- Certification : EN 12841-B
- Certification : EN 567
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.