Edelrid Salathe Helmet
Ultra-light, well-ventilated climbing helmet with a hybrid design. The combination of a foam-injected EPP core and a partial ABS hard shell enables both optimum safety and a minimum weight. The ideal helmet for all uses where the lowest possible weight is required.
Small: 19.7-22.8 in
Large: 52-62 cm
- Side/front/back impact tested according to EN 12492
- Fully adjustable chin strap with closure system under the ear for greater comfort
- Ultra-light EPP core (expanded polypropylene) for outstanding shock absorption and high dimensional stability
- Robust hard shell in the upper and front area for additional protection, e.g. in the case of rockfall
- Easily adjustable harness straps for a secure fit, minimal pack size, and excellent ventilation
- Headlamp attachment with 2 clips at the front and an elastic strap at the back
- Large vents ensure a constant supply of fresh air and heat dissipation
- The helmet shape is specially designed for use with ski goggles
- Ergonomically-shaped interior with removable, washable padding
- Certification : EN 12492
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.