Notch Ultra D Carabiner
Look no further than the Notch Ultra D if you want it all in a carabiner. The best-selling Notch D has been redesigned with a special triple-action gate that provides a large opening and a minor axis strength of 16kN. Fully ANSI Z359.12 certified and proof tested, the Notch Ultra D will take whatever you can throw at it.
GATE ACTION: Double Locking
GATE STRENGTH: 3.600 lbs
TENSILE: 6.744 lbs
WLL: 674 Ibs
MAJOR AXIS: 30kN
MINOR AXIS: 16kN
GATE OPENING: .98" /25mm
HEIGHT: 4.6 / 117mm
WEIGHT: 4.80z / 136g
MATERIAL: 7075 Alloy
- Asymmetric D shape provides large gate opening and high strength
- Super-strong triple-action twist-lock gate
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Anodized in custom green and black
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and chromium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- CERTIFICATIONS: ANSI Z359.12, CSA Z259.12
- GATE OPENING: 0.78 in (20 mm)
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- TENSILE STRENGTH: 6,519 lbs (29 kN)
- WLL: 651 lbs ( 2.8 kN )
- MEETS ANSI REQUIREMENTS: Yes
- PRODUCT TYPE: Auto Locking
- MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: AF-826EPG
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: TW
- NFPA CERTIFIED: No
- IA: 0-0-175
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.