Ultra-light, compact carabiner with MonoFil Keylock gate
The ANGE S carabiner represents the best of both traditional solid and classic wire gate carabiners. It combines the fluidity of a solid gate with the lightness of a wire gate. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-shaped cross-section make the ANGE S carabiner ultra-lightweight, just 28 grams, and offer an optimal strength/weight ratio. It is therefore ideally suited for climbers looking to significantly reduce the weight of their rack. The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.
- Ultra-light and compact carabiner:
- it weighs 28 g and is compact, making it the ideal choice for alpine and multi-pitch climbing, where every gram counts
- size and strength/weight ratio of the carabiner are optimized, thanks to its specific profile and the H-shaped cross-section
- Efficient to use:
- the deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to promote proper positioning of the carabiner on the major axis, and helps with clipping
- the tabs on the bottom of the carabiner help keep the STRING in place to better align the quickdraw sling along its major axis
- Great durability and reliability:
- the MonoFil Keylock gate ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is inset within the frame, reducing the chance of it rubbing against the rock
- the nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
- wide rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Available in two colors: light gray or orange
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.