Petzl Boreo Helmet (New)
Durable and versatile helmet for climbing and mountaineering.
A durable helmet for all your adventures! BOREO is great for climbing, via ferrata, canyoning, and caving. The thick shell provides optimal resistance against impacts and scuffs. The design provides greater coverage for enhanced head protection, and is compact and ventilated for maximum comfort.
- Enhanced protection and comfort:
- Design provides greater coverage and is lower in the back for optimal protection against impacts to the side, front, and rear of the head (Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label)
- Stable and comfortable to wear, with interior foam and a flexible headband that conforms to the shape of the head
- Robust hybrid construction with thick ABS shell and dual EPP and EPS foam liner
- Ventilation holes increase air circulation and optimize comfort
- Easy to adjust the fit with lateral webbing and fully adjustable chinstrap
- Lightweight: 330 g in size M/L
- Hard outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
- Headband folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- Versatile for a variety of activities:
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, and canyoning
- Two front clips and rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- CE EN 12492, UKCA, UIAA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.