Petzl METEOR Helmet
Lightweight helmet for climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring
Are you passionate about climbing, mountaineering, or ski touring? The METEOR helmet offers efficient protection for these three activities! Lightweight, compact, and with excellent ventilation, it’s comfortable in any season. The shape provides greater coverage for enhanced head protection and was specifically designed to be worn with ski goggles. Additionally, METEOR is the first CE certified helmet for ski touring (please note this helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets).
- Lightweight, low-profile, ventilated helmet:
- Size S/M weighs only 225 g and size M/L only 240 g
- Low-profile design achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Large vents offer excellent air flow
- Quality finish and sleek design
- Enhanced protection:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front, and rear impacts
- Suited for ski touring:
- First CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent; the helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- Front of helmet is specifically designed for use with ski goggles
- Rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- Semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted, even with gloves on
- Two clips in front and a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): Polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- CE EN 12492, CE ski touring helmet (PCSR-002), UKCA, UIAA
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Weight||225 g||240 g||225 g||240 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.