Petzl MGO OPEN
Auto-locking directional connector with large gate opening, and a gated connection point.
MGO OPEN is an auto-locking directional connector with a large gate opening for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars. It has a gated connection point for attachment to different types of lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused. MGO OPEN is available in two versions.
- Designed for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars
- Gated connection point allows the MGO OPEN to be directly installed at the end of ABSORBICA-I, ABSORBICA-Y, JANE, PROGRESS or PROGRESS ADJUST-type double lanyards and GRILLON-type work positioning lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused
- Special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Ergonomic unlocking handle
- Available in two versions:
- MGO OPEN 60 with wide opening (60 mm opening)
- MGO OPEN 110 with very wide opening (110 mm opening)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.