Petzl RAY 11 mm
Static kernmantle rope with good grip for work at height and technical rescue
The RAY 11 mm static rope is designed for work at height and technical rescue involving long descents when intermediate anchors are not possible. It has low elongation under load for optimal precision during progression and positioning. The standard diameter provides a good grip for easier handling. EverFlex technology maintains great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in four colors and four lengths.
- Static rope for greater efficiency in work at height and technical rescue involving long descents when intermediate anchors are not possible
- Low elongation reduces the yo-yo effect during progression
- Optimal precision when progressing on rope and positioning
- Special design to avoid confusion with Petzl low stretch kernmantle ropes
- Consistent performance over time:
- Standard diameter provides a good grip for easier handling
- 100% polyester construction with a braided core
- EverFlex technology provides great flexibility over time and under a variety of conditions (water, dust, mud), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices
- Available in four colors: white, black, yellow and blue
- Standard lengths available only in North America: 150, 200, 600 and 1200 feet
- Customization on request for certain countries: possible to order a rope of the desired color and length To order this product, contact your dealer.
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): Polyester
- Certifications: NFPA 1983 Technical Use, ANSI Z359.15, CI 1801.
- Weight per meter: 98 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 17 kN
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 39 %
- Static elongation under 1,35 kN load: 2,2 %
- Static elongation under 2,7 kN load: 3,2 %
- Static elongation under 4,4 kN load: 4,2 %
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.