Carriage pulley for rescue on a tensioned highline
Combining two pulleys and a rigging plate, the REEVE carriage pulley is an integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines. It’s compact design limits the number of connectors and the height of the system. Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency when moving. Multiple connection holes to directly attach ropes, slings, or carabiners, allowing for better organization.
- An integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines: the REEVE pulley limits the number of connectors and the height of the system, thanks to its compact design.
- Operations and efficiency are optimized:
- Triple-action opening of moving side plates, possible even with gloves
- Red indicators provide a visual warning when the side plates are not correctly locked
- Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Possible to rig the system before installing it on the main line
- Multiple configurations and connections are possible:
- System can be made redundant by placing two REEVE pulleys side by side (if distance between ropes permits), or by connecting a pulley to the upper connection hole for ropes at a further distance
- Pulley can be used in a haul system
- Hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection
- 19 mm holes allow locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through
- The odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- Up to three people can be connected at the same time
- Weight: 650 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use, UKCA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working Load Limit: 4 x 2 kN = 8 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
|Inner Pack Count||1|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.