Art. 110 – PLATE ROCK Ø 10
Plate that has become a classic in the mountaineering and climbing world. Ideal for climbing, mountaineering and rescue.
Widely used on nearly every sport crag in the world, it is chosen for its durability, practicality.
Plate for multi directional traction.
Attention: this product is no longer CE but complies with the EN standard
For more information download the document at the bottom of this page
- Wide hole that allows two carabiners to be inserted easily and simultaneously
- Surface made in an opaque matt grey which makes the hanger as invisible as possible, thus reducing the environmental impact.
- Low Cost.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959, the plate is to be used with its Hang Fix
- Complies with EN 795:2012 – Anchors - type A
- Complies with EN 959:2007 – Rock anchors
- UIAA 123
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Avalable in “MARINA” Version - Art. 110 M, highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- Weight: 44 gr
- Thick: 3,5 mm
- Dimensions: 35 x 60 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 27 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 26 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
Technical informations .pdf
Please, read, understand and keep the following documents along with the device:
- General Informations
- Technical data sheet
- Inspection sheet
- The stainless steels and their corrosion
People who bought this product, also bought
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.