Ultra-light pulley with backstop. Designed for lifting loads, crevasse rescue operations, or as an emergency ascender.
- The backstop can be fixed in the open position in order to use the device as a simple pulley
- Diameter pulley: 20 mm
- Suitable for ropes with a diameter of 7.0 to 11.0 mm as well as for the EDELRID Rap Line
- Ball bearing pulleys for high Efficiency (92%)
- Cams for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
- minimum breaking strength [kN]: 15
- CE marking: CE 0123
- country of origin: Germany
- Weight: 60 g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.