- Certification : EN 361
- Certification : EN 358
- Certification : EN 813
- Certification : ANSI / ASSE Z359.11-2014
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Front : Yes
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Back : Yes
- Lataral Eyelets : Yes
- Restraint Loop : Yes
- Adjustable leg loops: Yes
- Moveable foam waist padding: Yes
Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock II Harness
The black edition of the VERTIC TRIPLE LOCK comes without a permanently integrated chest ascender, but this can be fitted as an option. This provides even more flexibility for a wide range of applications in the workplace.
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a VCR fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners (load: 25 kg)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Two fall arrest eyelets (dorsal and sternal) in accordance with EN 361
- 2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop
- 2 central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- 2 loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set or for accommodating a fall arrester
- ANSI certified
- VCR loops on the shoulders to organize the backup system
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
- 2 elastic straps around the chest for a perfect fit at all times (regardless of the load on the harness system)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.