CMC Axum Tech Pack
Designed for carrying rope, Axum Tech Pack is strong, rugged, and ready to work at height. The Axum supports gear organization and storage with an exterior pocket, sewn gear loops, 3 interior tie-off loops, and 2 interior handles for attaching more gear or holding the bag open to stuff it full. The cinch-top closure provides extended capacity. An extra closure strap keeps water out and contains gear inside.
Named after an ancient obelisk, the Axum is long-lasting and durable. The exterior is Double Ripstop nylon with Carbonate coating on both sides, which provides superior abrasion and water resistance. The Axum is simple and streamlined. The waist belt is removable when carrying light loads. It is built for travel and includes a business / team card holder that fits CMC’s Rope Bag Card Set.
- Primarily designed for carrying rope
- Exterior pocket for organizing personal items, tools, or components
- Sewn gear loops for quick access to equipment and easy storage
- 3 interior loops for tying off rope or carabiner (1 front, 1 back, 1 bottom)
- 2 interior handles for holding bag open or attaching carabiners
- Water drainage hole on the bottom for letting gear dry out
- Adjustable shoulder straps and comfortable padded back
- Cinch-top closure allows extended capacity
- Extra closure strap to keep water out and gear contained
- Waist belt can be removed when carrying light loads
- Main fabric: 840D (denier) Nylon Double Ripstop with Carbonate coating on both sides
- Carbonate is a specialized PU coating that is very durable and has superior abrasion and water resistance
- Interior fabric: Nylon 210T (tex) Taffeta Ripstop with water-resistant coating
- Business / team card holder, fits CMC’s Rope Bag Card Set
|WEIGHT||DIMENSIONS (BODY)||DIMENSIONS (TOTAL)||VOLUME (TOTAL)||ROPE CAPACITY (11 MM)||COLOR||PRICE|
|1.71 KG (3.76 LB)||69 X 23 X 36 CM (27 X 9 X 14 IN)||92 X 23 X 36 CM (36 X 9 X 14 IN)||75 L (4577 CI)||244 M (800 FT)||BLACK / GRAY||$129|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.